21 March 2011

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Meteor 20MAR2011/ 21MAR2011

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada Meteor 7:53 pm 20MAR2011
Mar 21 2011, 9:57 AM
J-ONE wrote: Meteor at 7:53 pm over Winnipeg, MB, Canada,explosion heard with a flash in the sky.

Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada 2:30 am 21MAR2011
Hey I`m Chantalle, many of my friends witnessed a green flash across the sky here in Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. It has been happening over the past few days and my boyfriend and his friend saw it again last night Monday, March 21 around 2:30 AM. They said it was followed by a loud noise. We are all very curious as to of what it is! Is it a World Wide Meteor shower?

If anyone else saw this please email  LunarMeteoriteHunter@gmail.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The night before the night of your sighting in Winnipeg, Mb. I saw what sounds like a similar blue-green flash in the sky. I can assure you this was no meteor shower.