04 July 2011

Meteor/Meteorite News 4JUL2011

Meteorite hunter: My two months in an Omani jail
New Scientist
On 31 December last year I went on my 20th meteorite hunting expedition in Oman with my fellow hunter Robert Ward. I have studied the law there since the arrest of Russian and American hunters back in 2005 and I understand the practice to be legal. ...



July Meteor Showers | American Meteor Society
Meteor season finally gets going in July for the northern hemisphere. The first half of the month will be much like June. After the 15th though, ...
www.amsmeteors.org/tag/july-meteor-showers/



PhysOrg.com - meteor impacts
Science and technology news stories tagged with keyword: meteor impacts. All science news aboutmeteor impacts.
www.physorg.com/tags/meteor+impacts/



Latest Worldwide Meteor/Meteorite News: Breaking Meteor News- MBIQ ...
Texas /Arkansas Green Meteor 20JUN2011 ~11:45 pm v.3 (c) LunarMeteorite*Hunter, Tokyo / Google Earth All Rights Reserved - No Copy without written ...
4.bp.blogspot.com/-.../Texas+Meteor+20JUN2011+v3.jpg